What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to stop yourself believing in things that cause more harm than good
- Limiting beliefs can survive for decades without the person knowing it – these beliefs live and breathe alongside other positive and constructive beliefs in a person’s mind!
- How to combine passion, fun and wealth in one package that you can use again and again until you acquire the kind of wealth that you have always dreamed of
- Do you doubt your own skills and abilities and refuse to use them when the opportunity arises for you to showcase your capabilities?
- How to deal with the possibilities of disappointments and why the latter must not be a brake but a gas pedal to better relationships
- Are you watching your contemporaries rise to the top while you are still near the bottom, still ‘not ready’ for the big time?
- How to use limiting beliefs as the raw material for more powerful beliefs that are rooted in the positive/creative/productive
- How the mind adapts to negativity and why you should never adapt to something that makes life difficult for you
- Create balance so my work, spirituality, physical needs and other endeavors receive adequate energy and support
- Images and illusions – why beauty is a poor indicator of your likability as a unique and lovable individual
- Uncovering the true, irrational nature of fear and why it should never be used as a guide to anything in life
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. End Limiting Beliefs scores 71.01/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.endlimitingbeliefs.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: endlimitingbeliefs.com you’ll also be taken through to endlimitingbeliefs.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)